TD DUST COLLECTORS
TD Dust Collectors
The Donaldson Torit TD is a continuous-duty style cartridge dust and fume collector using pulse-jet technology for on-line filter cleaning. TD collectors offer efficient filtration for applications ranging in size from 300 – 2000 cfm. TD often need only 75% of the headroom other collectors need, and are easy to operate and maintain.
Standard and high pressure pulse-jet dust collectors provide on-line filter cleaning allowing continuous-duty operation.
- Ultra-Web® cartridge filters featuring nanofiber technology optimize high filtration efficiency and long filter life.
- MERV* 15 filtration efficiency rating per ASHRAE 52.2-2007.
- The compact design is ideal for bin venting applications where space is at a premium.
- Lower operating pressure drop reduces energy costs.
- Optional tangential inlet on round TD housings preseparates dust for high-loading applications.
- Provides a cleaner work environment for maximum productivity.
- Helps support OSHA Clean Air Standards.
Choose below to download
About Dust Collector Services
From Routine Inspections to Regular Maintenance, Baghouse Services are Our Business!
With more than 30 years' experience, our personalized service includes baghouse inspection reports that detail current conditions in each unit and locate potential problems before they elevate to emergency status. Acting preventively, rather than reactively, your overall maintenance costs remain low. We're good at troubleshooting. It's what we do best. Our highly experienced staff evaluates and solves problems fast, putting you back in service with minimal downtime. From routine inspections to a new Baghouse, we offer a complete range of Services. Our field engineering experts can update your equipment to the latest technology available, improving performance and reducing the cost of operating your Baghouse.
Call Today 800-282-3878 so that we can help you with you next dust collection project, service or maintenance on all types of dust, mist and fume collection equipment.
Let Dust Collector Services helps with all your OSHA and NFPA requirements.