CABINET DUST COLLECTORS SERIES 50-80
Cabinet Dust Collectors Series 50-80
- The Donaldson Torit Cabinet dust collectors provide reliable and economical solutions to in-plant dust and smoke control problems. Its efficient, compact design covers a wide range of bag collector applications. Replacing dust collector bags has never been easier with the new, one piece EZ filter Pack.™
Reliable and cost-efficient filtration on nuisance dust generated in industrial operations.
- High collection efficiency of 99.9% allows recirculation of heated and/or air-conditioned plant air.
- Manually-operated filter shaker makes filter cleaning easy.
- All 60 Hz motors 1 horsepower and larger are compliant with the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 (EISA).
- Quick access to dust drawers and dust pails provides easy and safe maintenance.
- Filter changes have never been easier with the EZ Filter Pack™, a one-piece, lightweight filter bag that installs without tools and provides a positive pressure seal.
EXCELLENT EFFICIENCY ON NUISANCE DUST FOR INTERMITTENT-DUTY APPLICATIONS.Abrasive Blasting
MetalworkingBuffing & Polishing Packaging Dental Labs Precious Metals Grinding Textiles Machining
- Factory installed filter packs include standard cotton sateen bags, polyester inserts for better airflow, galvanized bag clips, slide latches, and center support bar.
One-piece construction includes a closed-cell urethane gasket to ensure a positive pressure seal.
Four filter media selections and three construction choices provide a variety of options to customize the unit for your specific application.
About Dust Collector Services
From Routine Inspections to Regular Maintenance, Baghouse Services are Our Business!
With more than 30 years' experience, our personalized service includes baghouse inspection reports that detail current conditions in each unit and locate potential problems before they elevate to emergency status. Acting preventively, rather than reactively, your overall maintenance costs remain low. We're good at troubleshooting. It's what we do best. Our highly experienced staff evaluates and solves problems fast, putting you back in service with minimal downtime. From routine inspections to a new Baghouse, we offer a complete range of Services. Our field engineering experts can update your equipment to the latest technology available, improving performance and reducing the cost of operating your Baghouse.
Call Today 800-282-3878 so that we can help you with you next dust collection project, service or maintenance on all types of dust, mist and fume collection equipment.
Let Dust Collector Services helps with all your OSHA and NFPA requirements.